Monday, May 11, 2009

Deliciously Descriptive

I have never really used delicious before and as of yet I don't really have a huge need for it. However, I can easily see why it would be very helpful to a community such as CSUF and the library in particular.

I thought the library's delicious page was very helpful. Especially since the tags that are most sought after are made bold or larger so that they are easier to pick out. I am so grateful that we have a plethora of resources available on the internet to help out with pesky and tiresome things such as APA and MLA citations. In general I think it can make searching for and adding new search topics much faster and more efficient for both the students and the staff/faculty. I am a huge fan of the whole tagging thing though. I really like this new addition to the internet as it had made searching and saving things a gazillion times more easy and organized.

http://delicious.com/surlysara

I wonder what it says about me that I decided to bookmark sites about kittens and failure... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment